- Apparently, I will not rest until I have made this blog look as ugly as possible.
- My father has returned from a night shoot and currently exists in his own timezone.
- Today I walked round London in HIGH(ish) HEELS for the first time. I currently have stabbing pains in my soles previously associated with Year 8 School Discos.
- I have seen the garb I am supposedly wearing for this choir I have supposedly joined with the artist formerly known as my mother. Said garb was described as TABARD but LESBIAN BASEBALL JACKET would be more appropriate. Suspect she has signed us up for Scientology.
- On Thursday I am going to the Press Performances of both The Drunks and The Grain Store! Dizzy with the prospect of using my THEATRE tag once more.
Dr Sophie Duncan is Fellow in English at Christ Church, University of Oxford. She works regularly as a historical advisor and as a dramaturg for theatre, TV, radio and film. She likes theatre, detective fiction and cocktails.